Friday, March 18, 2016

Book Tour - The Sins That Bind Us by Geneva Lee






My Thoughts

Faith has been through so much and has turned her life around. She keeps few people in her life in order to guard her heart from any more pain. She has her best friend and her son. She is broken, but so very strong at the same time. Then she meets Jude and he rocks her world in way she could never expect. Their story is full of emotion. Passion, love, solace, and more. Both have struggled, but somehow found each other. I so enjoyed their story.

I give The Sins That Bind Us 4 hearts!



About the Book

I wasn’t given a choice. Not when I did my first line of cocaine. Not when I became a single mother. But I changed, and every decision I’ve made was to protect myself and my son from my weaknesses—and my past.

Until Jude came along and made me question everything, even my own secrets.

The sins I carry with me can never be discovered. Life handed me broken bits of people and left me to construct my own world, and it’s too fragile to take a chance on Jude Mercer.

We write our own stories.
We build our own prisons.
We weave our own lies.
We commit the sins that bind us.







Meet Jude in The Sins That Bind Us 



Barnes & Noble:  http://bit.ly/21pQP8Q


Add to Goodreads




View Chapter One here!




Geneva Lee prefers fantasy to reality, especially fantasies involving powerful, dangerous, and sexy men. You can find her devouring a good romance while avoiding the laundry and the children. She lives in Kansas City with her family.










No comments:

Post a Comment