Thursday, April 9, 2015

Review Tour - Without Me by Chelle Bliss




My Thoughts

Anthony is the last of the Gallos to find love and what a fantastic way to end this series. He is an over the top hot alpha man that meets his match in Max. He falls hard and fast for her, but she plays the push and pull with him. She loves him too, but is keeping a huge secret that causes her to constantly push him away. I did love that she was a challenge for Anthony. The former manwhore definitely needed someone like Max. Someone who could stand toe to toe with him and beside him in everything. Max was definitely that girl. I was so ready for her to stop fighting being with him so that they could get on to their happily ever after. I so enjoyed their story.

I give Without Me 4 hearts!



About the Book

I’d led a selfish existence.
I liked who I was. Hell, I loved myself. Women threw themselves at me and I took what they offered without remorse. I promised them nothing. I sank my teeth into life, holding on to the bitch like my very existence depended on it. Time passed. Women came and went. The second I let my guard down and released the hold I had on life… What was my award for such carelessness? A love so spectacular and heart wrenching that it threw me for a loop. When I was in too deep to escape, my greatest fears became reality. This is my story. My downfall. My salvation.

Grab your copy today!

Paperback - http://amzn.to/1GxRu1X 
Barnes & Noble - http://bit.ly/WithoutMeNook 


WMTeaser8L
SERIESAD
Start Reading the COMPLETED Men of Inked Series!
Throttle Me ~ Book 1: 

Hook Me ~ Book 2: 

Throttled ~ Book 3: 

Resist Me ~ Book 4: 

Resisting ~ Book 5: 

Uncover Me ~ Book 6: 

Without Me ~ Book 7: http://bit.ly/WithoutMeAmazon


Also available on Barnes & Noble, Kobo, iTunes, and GooglePlay!

Giveaway



No comments:

Post a Comment