Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Book Review - Mason by Olivia Jones




My Thoughts

Mason is a short sexy MC read that left me wanting more. Mason's story is about him taking Claire as leverage against her brother's MC. Claire knew all about the MC life and still couldn't help falling for her captor. Now he will have to figure out this girl and what he means to both him and his brothers. I look forward to reading what happens next. 

I give Mason 4 hearts!



About the Book

I'm at his mercy...

Blazing hot, inked, and filthy. Mason is every naughty girl's fantasy.

His dark eyes watch me with a hunger. The way his rough hands hold me down... his soft lips on mine. He taught me how to use my body in ways I never thought possible.

But he's also my captor.

I swore I'd never get in the middle of this MC war. But I had no choice. Mason is going to use me to win. What a f*cking prick.

I'm falling for him hard but he doesn't give a sh*t about me. Only his MC. I need to escape before I'm too far gone...


Purchase Link



No comments:

Post a Comment