Saturday, May 24, 2014

Book Review - One to Hold Series by Tia Louise







I can't even tell you how much I love this series. Like I want to send Tia gifts (chocolate? flowers? jewelry? what will it take Tia?) for the next year to bribe her to write maybe bazillion more books with Derek, Melissa, Patrick, and Elaine. I want to stay in their world for a whole lot longer. Well minus someone trying to kill any of them for sure. A bit of drama is always good. So they could definitely be the sleuths they were in the last book minus any possibility of death. Weddings and babies and mysteries would be good drama, right?

I have to admit that Patrick is my favorite. Come on...any alpha guy who lets his girl tie him up then goes crazy ripping out of the restraints...he's the one for me. I know. You're thinking baby with another woman - truth is I totally love Kenny and I can't wait to read her story. You just know it's going to be a good one. I know you're also thinking hooker frame up - I ended up liking Toni and am hoping that we get to hear more about her too. The thing about Patrick is that he just has a really beautiful heart. He screws up a bit at the beginning, but by george this guy finishes big. He's sexy and solid and loves his girl. 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this series 
and give all 3 books 5 hearts!






One to Hold (Derek & Melissa), 2013
One to Hold Series Book 1
Available Now

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19237304-one-to-hold







Derek Alexander is a retired Marine, ex-cop, and the top investigator in his field. Melissa Jones is a small-town girl trying to escape her troubled past.
When the two intersect in a bar in Arizona, their sexual chemistry is off the charts. But what is revealed during their "one week stand" only complicates matters.
Because she'll do everything in her power to get away from the past, but he'll do everything he can to hold her.









 One to Keep (Patrick & Elaine)
One to Hold Series Book 2
Now Available

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18715170-one-to-keep






There’s a new guy in town...

“Patrick Knight, single, retired Guard-turned private investigator. I was a closer. A deal maker. I looked clients in the eye and told them I’d get their shit done. And I did...”
Patrick doesn’t do “nice.”
At least, not anymore.
After his fiancée cheats, he follows up with a one-night stand and a disastrous
office hook-up. His business partner (Derek Alexander) sends him to the desert to get his head straight—and clean up the mess.
While there, Patrick meets Elaine, and blistering sparks fly, but she’s not looking for any guy. Or a long-distance relationship. 
Patrick’s ready to do anything to keep her, but just when it seems he’s changed her mind, the skeletons from his past life start coming back.








One to Protect 
One to Hold Series Book 3 
Now Available

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20577157-one-to-protect


 Amazon US
 Nook
 Google Play
 ARe
 Kobo
 iTunes 
Amazon UK  
SIGNED COPIES 








Justice, revenge, retribution.

When Melissa's ex-husband Sloan manages to beat criminal charges, she stops believing he will ever pay for what he did. Derek Alexander will not accept that--a tiny silver scar won't let him forget, and he is determined to make the man who hurt his fiancee pay.

After exhausting all legal options, Derek is ready to take matters into his own hands. Until his partner Patrick Knight shows up with an unexpected solution...

Note: This stand-alone adult romance will be best understood if read following One to Hold and One to Keep.











Tia Louise is a former journalist, world-traveler, and collector of beautiful men (who inspire all of her stories... wink)—turned wife, mommy, and novelist.
She lives in the center of the U.S.A. with her lovely family and one grumpy cat. There, she dreams up stories she hopes are engaging, hot, and sexy, and that cause readers rethink common public locations…
It’s possible she has a slight truffle addiction.




 
Don't miss a single new release or announcement! 
Sign up for Tia's Book News: 


Tia has a Goodreads Giveaway going on until 06/01 to WIN one of FOUR SIGNED COPIES of the Amazon Bestselling One to Protect !

Enter Here:
One to Protect Giveaway




2 comments:

  1. Wow--thanks so much for the great review! Yes. I can be bribed. LOL! ;) j/k~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your review.. And Patrick is my favorite.. Love Derek but Patrick gets me each time.... He smile... Dont worry... I am already bribing Tia regularally.. I want more Patrick...

    ReplyDelete